Mircotunneling and Pipejacking, in the Trenchless Technology Industry, Down2Earth is a full service provider and preferred partner. Besides consultancy, we also supply new and revised Microtunneling Machines.
- We aim to be a flexible preferred partner for consultancy, services and supply of construction equipment in the Trenchless Technology industry.
- Driven by experience, Down2Earth and its partners, combine a know-how of more than 100 years, easy accessible for its clients.
- Down2Earth wants to put its consultancy services at the disposition of authorities, municipalities, engineering firms, contractors and equipment or material suppliers.
Download our folder.
- We purchase, recondition and sell complete microtunnelling systems or individual components.
- We supply ancillary items, new or used, such as jacking frames, extension kits, cutting wheels, tunnel lines, slurry pumps, guidance systems, separation systems, etc.
- We service any microtunneling equipment and provide after sales support.
- We hire the best operators and other jobsite personnel.
- Rental of tunneling equipment or parts thereof.
- We provice consultancy services to contractors, engineering -or design companies and authorities.
An experienced team of people - most of them having a long and successful history in the business - is at your service to support you.
Driven by experience, Down2Earth wants to offer you a customized solution for your challenge. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Down2Earth and its partners, combine their know-how , easy accessible for its clients. Robert Willems, who, according to Herrenknecht, played a keyroll in the worldwide expansion of the utility division, has founded Down2Earth in 2008.
Down2Earth is working worldwide with an exclusive structured process focusing on client requirements & needs. Each time we analyse together the specific problem and work out an environmentally sound and cost-effective solution.
Down2Earth wants to put its experience at service of authorities, municipalities, engineering firms, contractors and equipment or material suppliers.
Our exclusive structured process
- Challenge: Trenching or Trenchless?
- Courage: Submit best competitive bid.
- Analyse: Find the right equipment for the job.
- GO!: Negotiate best ratio price/package.
- Execute & follow-up: Deliver project at optim-al costs.
More info in our process folder.